Another of my favorite protein packed recipes from Trainer Lindsey’s 6 Week Fit Body Challenge is the Fluffy Oatmeal Pancakes. They taste SO good! No need to feel guilty while eating them knowing that they are high in protein and super healthy for you. Fluffy Oatmeal Protein Pancakes are a must try!
1/2 Cup Egg Whites
1/2 Cup Old Fashioned Oats
12 grams (1/2 scoop) IdealLean Protein
1/2 Cup Pumpkin OR 1/2 Medium Banana
1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
1/8 Tsp Ginger
1/8 Tsp Nutmeg
Stevia to taste (I use about 1/4 cup)
Splash of Vanilla
- Grind oats, IdealLean Protein, Stevia, Spices, Baking Powder and Soda in the blender until it is like powder. Pour into a separate bowl.
- Blend egg whites on medium speed in blender for about 30 seconds. Add pumpkin or banana and blend again for about 30 seconds,
- Add dry ingredients to the blender and blend.
- Pour onto a preheated griddle and cook.
- Top with Sugar-free Syrup or toppings.
IdealLean just released an Unflavored Multi-Purpose Protein that is great for baking and cooking protein recipes without the flavors. If you don’t mind a touch of flavor, try the French Vanilla. It tastes great in this recipe. Personally, I enjoy these pancakes without syrup or toppings, but fruit or Nut Butters would make great toppers too!
This recipe makes one serving. Try making double or triple the recipe for multiple days worth. Just store in a baggie in the fridge or freezer until ready to eat. Then pop in the toaster or microwave, heat, and enjoy.
Another one of my favorite Trainer Lindsey breakfast recipes is the Muscle Muffins. Click here for the recipe.
This blog post contains affiliate links. Read more of my disclosure policy here.